Diversion of the existing Kianga Creek including:
- 8Mm3 of excavation and spoil shaping
- Selective excavation of rock materials for use in protection works
- Construction of 60,000m3 of engineered levee embankment including key trench and gravel capping
- Water management infrastructure including creek plug installation and removal, clean and contaminated water catch drains and diversion berms
- Detailed revegetation campaign including multi-zoned seeding, gypsum amelioration, hydromulch and fertilisation of creek banks.